Passionate about sustainability?
Join us in an unprecedented event: the ESCP Green Hackathon | AlixPartners Call to Action on March 30th, 2-6 pm (CEST).
Don’t miss the chance to empower your professional network!
Test your skills, project and design an innovative sustainable idea, and present it to the AlixPartners’ jury!
Why should you participate in the ESCP Green Hackathon?
We have decided to offer you a hackathon on a theme that we know is essential today: sustainability for companies. Your opinions and ideas about it are significant to us, and we would like to understand how to make them achievable. Participating in the hackathon will be a way to express your idea to your team and a broad audience. Still, it will also be an opportunity for in-depth reflection and exchange with other students, where you will be able to acquire and share new and practical skills and information.
Don’t miss the first ESCP Green Hackathon organized by The Student Experience Office in collaboration with the Career Service of Turin Campus.
Contribute with your ideas to the creation of an ecological, sustainable, and green future!
Limited participant slots
Places are limited so registrations are subject to availability of participant slots and will close on March 26th 2021 at the latest.
Form your team (maximum 5 people per team), choose a team name tied to sustainability, and sign up! Test your skills, project, and design an innovative idea with your team of classmates.
When it really matters
AlixPartners has worked with clients around the world for nearly forty years, helping businesses respond to challenges when everything is on the line – from urgent performance improvement to complex restructuring, from risk mitigation to accelerated transformation.
Each project is different, but they all have one thing in common – a need for decisive, informed, and often urgent action. And because that need is at the heart of everything we do, it has come to shape every aspect of our business.
The way we work – with our clients, as well as each other – is as much a part of who we are as what we actually do. It’s what makes us different – and the partner of choice for some of the world’s most successful as well as some of the most challenged companies, when it really matters.
A Top Place
to Work for Everyone
What has always inspired me about our firm is how our people go straight to heart of the problem or opportunity. Our social responsibility is the sum total of our contribution to society: all the ways we take decisions within our own business, how we work with each other, and with our clients against a common set of values. For example:
- Our leadership teams and Employee Resource Groups engage across the business in identifying ways to build inclusion into our culture, internal processes and the communities in which we live and work. For the 3 rd year in a row we earned a score of 100% in the Human Rights Campaign’s 2020 Corporate Equality Index as a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality, as well as being recognized by Consulting Magazine as a “best firm to work for”.
- Our local market teams educate each other about ways we can reduce our carbon footprint both at work and at home. We work with One Carbon World and ClimateForce to measure and offset our global carbon footprint. We encourage employees throughout the firm to join our Drawdown Eco - Challenge team to support their education on the topic and to track their progress against individual goals.
- We have a Code of Conduct which serves as a framework for making sound decisions and guides our people in how to embed our Core Values into our business activities. We contribute to societal market impact around the world, including through our membership in the World Economic Forum and our commitment as a founding partners of their Racial Justice in Business initiative and their Council for Systemic Inequalities and Social Cohesion.
Head of Social Responsibility at AlixPartners
Take the chance to improve your professional network!
Discover below the AlixPartners team that will take part in the event:
- Brooke Hopkins: Managing Director - AlixPartners USA
- Marieke Otto: Vice President - AlixPartners Germany
- Caterina Campagna Weiss: Vice President - AlixPartners Italy
- Alberto Cola: Senior Vice President - AlixPartners Italy
- Alfredo Naldi: Consultant - AlixPartners Italy
Are you ready to present your idea in front of AlixPartner’s Professionals? They will evaluate your project and choose the winner.
The winning team will gain an Inspirational Mentorship Session with them. Take the chance to be in contact with a high-performance professional from AlixPartners and be inspired by his/her experience and tips on how to set and achieve your professional goals.
Places are limited, and registration will close on March 26th.
Hurry up, first-come, first-served!
The event, organised in partnership with AlixPartners, is reserved for ESCP students.
Register for the event!
Single Registration (we form the team for you)
Enrich your LinkedIn profile with this unmissable experience!
Alumni Success Story
Staiy – ESCP alumni are shaping the future of Sustainable FashionTech
During their last year of the ESCP Bachelor in Management, that brought them to study in London, Turin, and Berlin, four young Italian entrepreneurs rode this trend by founding the first sustainable fashion marketplace that merges aesthetics, sustainability, and AI-technology: Staiy. The startup was born in 2019 in Berlin from an idea that came to Ludovico Durante, Chiara Latini, Adrian Leue and Alessandro Nora, who wanted to create something tangible regarding responsibility in the fashion system, in terms of ethics and innovation.
Leading the way to a sustainable world: GEA Society ESCP
A group of motivated ESCP students felt the need to bring their green-oriented principles, attitudes and motivations at the centre of the activities of a new society: GEA Society ESCP. Founded in Turin Campus, this is one of the newest student associations created by young adults concerned for our planet, committed to giving their contribution towards a more sustainable future.