MSc in Luxury Management - Online Info Session
Tuesday, 5th December at 1 p.m. (GMT+1)
ESCP Turin Campus
Do you want to start a successful career in the Luxury industry?
Do not miss the opportunity to get to know the Specialised Master in Luxury Management of ESCP Business School, your gateway to the luxury sector.
Register to the event and join the live webinar on the 5th December at 1:00 p.m. (GMT+1):
During the webinar you will have the opportunity to:
- Discover the learning approach of ESCP, characterised by a mix of theory and practice, combined with international exposure.
- Get familiar with the admission process and understand how to make your application stand out.
- Discover stage opportunities which will make your entrance in the Luxury sector possible.
- Build your career path, get to know the programme and get information on how to obtain scholarships.
- Ask questions and solve doubts by interacting with the recruiters.
To meet the growing demand for qualified talent in the luxury industry, which has been increasingly gaining importance in the business world, ESCP Business School is excited to announce the launch of the MSc in Luxury Management.
This innovative programme equips students with a comprehensive understanding of the latest dynamics propelling the growth of luxury companies spanning diverse sectors.
MSc in Luxury Management in a nutshell
The MSc in Luxury Management is designed for students who wish to pursue a career in the ever-evolving luxury industry by gaining a comprehension of the latest dynamics propelling the growth of luxury businesses, spanning across a range of different sectors.
This MSc programme offers a comprehensive and top-tier curriculum that equips you with the necessary tools to flourish in the luxury industry. The programme provides invaluable connections through direct interaction with companies and high-ranking executives within the luxury sector, which will aid your entry into the industry.
The full-time programme takes place in Italy and France (Turin and Paris campuses) and lasts 15 months, and it is characterised by a 4-month internship, interactive lectures showcasing case studies, collaborative teamwork, exposure to industry practices, an international consulting project, and oral presentations, that will provide you with pragmatic training to enter this sector.