People and International Organisations
See the French Track
The Certificate in People and International Organisations (12 ECTS) is a 100 % online programme offered in French and/or English and comprising four courses allowing you to become an Expert in people management.
Working to resolve challenges in real business scenarios, you will learn how to develop people management competencies such as Human Resource Management in International Organisations, Organisational Behaviour, Digital Transformation and Negotiation. In this way, you will acquire the skills and knowledge necessary to lead, communicate and negotiate in a global setting.
1 To be capable of designing and applying a people management strategy in a multinational company, including both the development of global policies and local adaptations
2 To design specific people management practices that, in line with global practices of an international organization, adapt to the local characteristics and needs. Specifically, participants shall be capable of designing global policies and practices for compensation, expatriation and talent management in international organizations
3 To understand the policies that can be carried out from the organization to generate an organizational culture based on vision, mission and values
4 To develop skills to manage difficult situations and resolve conflicts, reaching satisfactory agreements for the parties involved
• Choose the language of each course (English or French)
• Every course includes the application of knowledge through real professional challenges (active learning) with personalized feedback from ESCP Business School teachers
• You have the option to attend face-to-face seminars offered on ESCP´s campuses in Paris, London, Berlin, Madrid and Torino.
3 core courses
- Cross-Cultural Management
- HRM in International Organisations
1 elective course
Choose from the list below:
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Digital Transformation of the Company
- Leadership and Emotional Intelligence
- Organisational Behavior
Page Last Modified : 03/06/2022