Empower your skill set and develop new expertise to improve your career with EMBA-level modules.
- Highly flexible and completely customisable: design your path based on your individual needs
- Upskill to stay ahead of the curve or develop new expertise
- Choose between one and four EMBA-level modules
- A programme that adapts to your schedule: choose where, when and how you study (online or in-person)
Credits from this certificate can be transferred to ESCP’s Executive MBA programme, ranked 5th worldwide by the Financial Times (2022), and General Management Programme (GMP).
DESIGN YOUR CERTIFICATE
Design your certificate by choosing between one to four modules. The duration of a module is either 12 or 24 hours, depending on your course selection. You will find examples of paths below.
For the complete list of modules, please book a call.
You can schedule a call at your convenience and speak with an advisor to determine which modules best suit your need.
Book a call
FinanceLearn more about this path
12 600 € (instead of 14 000 €)
- Financial & Managerial Accounting (24h)
- Corporate Finance (24h)
- Management Control & Cost Accounting (12h)
- Mergers & Acquisitions (12h)
LeadershipLearn more about this path
11 160 € (instead of 12 400 €)
- MPO (24h)
- MBTI (12h)
- Negotiation (12h)
- Personal leadership (12h)
Business CompetenceLearn more about this path
14 040 € (instead of 15 600 €)
- Marketing (24h)
- Strategy (24h)
- Corporate finance (24h)
- +1 elective (12h)
1 Highly customisable and unique educational path designed to fit your specific needs.
2 Recognition of credits and investments made that are transferable to the Executive MBA or the General Management Programme.
3 Improve your managerial skill set with Executive-MBA level expertise from #5 ranking programme, according to the Financial Times.
4 Meet and train in a diverse environment with executives from many countries, sectors and business functions.
- A previous university degree: Bachelor, Master’s degree or equivalent in any discipline
- A minimum of five years managerial experience, based on demonstration of managerial skills and potential for success within your company (recommendation letters)
- Fluency in English: courses are taught in English and all coursework must be submitted in English.