12-14 June 2024 | Turin, Italy
ESCP Turin Campus hosts the FMA 2024 European Conference
The Financial Management Association International (FMA) is organising its annual European conference in 2024 in partnership with ESCP Business School in Turin. The conference brings together academics, practitioners and decision-makers from the financial world.
From 12 to 14 June 2024, ESCP Business School will host the FMA European Conference 2024 in Turin at the Intesa Sanpaolo Skyscraper.
The FMA European Conference is one of the most important academic events in the annual finance calendar. It attracts leading finance experts not only from Europe but also from the rest of the world, offering academics, practitioners and students the chance to interact with each other actively. The event provides an opportunity to present new research and to discuss and debate current issues in financial management and related topics.
- Alberta Di Giuli, Dean, ESCP Business School -Turin Campus
- Santiago Barraza, Head, Finance Department, ESCP Business School
- Vikas Agarwal, Bank of America Distinguished Chair and Professor of Finance, Georgia State University
The deadline to submit a paper is Monday, 22 January 2024.
Click here to submit your paper!
Laura T. Starks, Ph.D., is the George Kozmetsky Centennial University Distinguished Chair at the McCombs School of Business, University of Texas at Austin, where she teaches graduate and undergraduate courses on environmental, social and governance investing. Her current research focuses on ESG issues, including climate finance and board diversity, as well as molecular genetics and financial decisions. She has won many awards for her research and teaching.
Special Panel Sessions
Special panel sessions are planned in Financial Intermediation, Corporate Finance: ESG, and Investments.
- Mariassunta Giannetti, Katarina Martinson Professor of Finance, Stockholm School of Economics
- George Pennacchi, Fred S. Bailey Memorial Chair of Finance
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- José-Luis Peydro, Professor of Finance
Imperial College London
Corporate Finance: ESG
- Nickolay Gantchev, Professor of Finance, Warwick Business School
- Roni Michaely, Zhang Yonghong Professor in Finance & Founder & Executive Director, HKU-TLV Innovation Hub, HKU Business School
- Alexander Wagner, Professor and Senior Chair University of Zurich and Swiss Finance Institute
- Bige Kahraman Alper, Associate Professor of Financial Economics, University of Oxford
- Roman Kräussl, Professor of Finance, Bayes Business School and Visiting Fellow at the Hoover Institution at Stanford University
- Alberto Manconi, Associate Professor, Bocconi University
About the Financial Management Association International (FMA)
Established in 1970, the Financial Management Association is a global leader in developing and disseminating knowledge about financial decision making. FMA's mission is to broaden the common interests between academicians and practitioners, provide opportunities for professional interaction between and among academicians, practitioners and students, promote the development and understanding of basic and applied research and of sound financial practices, and to enhance the quality of education in finance. It serves over 5,100 members across 74 countries.
The FMA European Conference is organised with the support of Turismo Torino e Provincia: