December 4th, 2021 - from 1 PM to 4 PM (GMT+1)
Join us for our next Virtual Open Day to learn all about the Bachelor in Management (BSc) programme at ESCP Business School. Ranked #1 by Le Parisien, this 3-year undergraduate degree will prepare you for a global career as a future business leader!
No matter where you are in the world, simply connect to our virtual campus event to meet the European Director, current students, alumni, recruitment and admissions officers, and student services.
During the event, you will be able to visit several thematic booths where you can chat live or book one-to-one meetings with our staff and students from Berlin, London, Madrid, Paris & Turin campuses, and download useful content about our school.
BOOTH APPLICATION PROCESS
· Find out the requirements for applying
· Get support on the application process
· Prepare the documents for your application
BOOTH CAREERS AND MASTER PROGRAMMES
· Learn more about ESCP Career Services
· Find out what prestigious study paths will open up to you
· Discover the career opportunities ESCP can offer you
BOOTH STUDENT LIFE
· Learn more about ESCP student life on and off-campus
· Find out about student activities (sports, events, associations etc.)
· Discover all campus services and facilities
BOOTH HOUSING AND VISAS
· Get to know the housing support services
· Find out how we support students on their visa application
After registering on the platform, remember to also register for the single event: 'Bachelor in Management (BSc) Virtual Open Day'.
ESCP's Bachelor in Management BSc is ranked 1st in Le Parisien
ESCP's Bachelor in Management BSc is ranked 1st in Le Parisien released on 10 March 2020.
Webinar: 10 Reasons to choose the Bachelor in Management (BSc) at ESCP Business School
We have more, but join us to discover the top 10!
More than 500 people attended the Turin Campus Open Days
ESCP Turin Campus hosted one onsite Open Day in Italian and one Online Open Day in English and Italian over one week. Both events were a great success in terms of people and interest.